The JDSU SmartClass T1 is a handheld field tester for the installation and commissioning of T1 services. An economical and easy-to-use point solution, the SmartClass T1 has a Smart Auto Configure (AutoConfig) feature and large, easy-to-read color display that make the lightweight and rugged tester ideal for both service provider and contractor field technicians. It also meets the needs of mobile operators in the construction of T1 backhaul infrastructure. The SmartClass T1 can be used in the Central Office, in the field, and at the point of demarcation.
- Thorough T1 testing including BERT, Loopcodes, and NIU/CSU emulation
- VT100 Emulation for access to T1, HDSL, HDSL2, HDSL4 wire performance statistics
- T-BERD advanced stress patterns, intelligent repeater loop codes, and built in BERT patterns included.
- Supports JDSU Hand Held Manager for result download and configuration management
- Lightweight, rugged, water resistant, and battery powered handheld test instrument.
- Terminate, Monitor, bridge, and local loopback modes of operation
- Full or Fractional (NX64,NX56) T1 Bert testing
- Perform VF level, frequency and VF Channel drop
- DS1 Frequency and level Measurements
- Timing Slips Analysis
- Round-Trip delay
- Pulse shape