The WaveReady Dispersion Compensation Module (WRDCM) provides negative dispersion for dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM) transmission systems and can be used to compensate dispersion on standard single-mode optical fiber (SMF) across the entire C-Band. The small form factor (SFF) of the WRDCMenables extended DWDMtransmission in a very small footprint. When combined withWaveReady transponders and amplifiers, theWRDCM provides a simple, reliable, and cost-effective DWDM transport solution.
The WRDCM-20, -30, and -40 are specifically targeted for link pre-compensation and may be used before a booster amplifier. The WRDCM-20, -30, -40, -50, and -60 may be used for inline compensation or for post-preamp applications. The WRDCM can support single- or multi-channel (C-Band) applications at both 2.5 and 10 G line rates.
- Compensates standard single-mode optical fiber (G.652)
- Compact,WaveReady single-slot size
- Compatible with C-Band DWDM optical channels
- Low end-to-end insertion loss
- Variety of compensation lengths
- Provides dispersion compensation for extended reach applications
- Provides pre- and post-compensation
- Provides single- or multi-channel dispersion compensation