MSQ (MicroStealth QAM) meter management software
MSQ-PC software is available for download from this web site. This allows you to upgrade MSQ firmware, manage channel and limit plans, and Autotest files and test result data. In order to update the MSQ firmware, adjust limit plans, and store Autotest results you must download a copy of MSQ-PC software.
No license is needed for MSQ-PC to work with MSQ handheld devices. However, a common USB Type A/B cable is required to connect a computer running MSQ-PC to a MSQ handheld device. MSQ-PC is compatible with MSQ-800 and MSQ-900 signal level meters.
- Once the zip file is downloaded, unzip the file and run the executable file (Setup MSQ-PC). You will be prompted to choose between English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, and Chinese languages.
- Follow the prompts to finish the installation of MSQ-PC by pressing “Next” and “Finish” buttons.
- If prompted for a MSQ driver – point to the directory of the MSQ-PC folder
- For Windows XP: C:\Program Files\JDSU\MSQ-PC\Drivers
- A MSQ-PC Desktop icon should now be present on the computer.
- Double click the icon to open the MSQ-PC software application and begin using the software.
NOTE: MSQ-PC is currently only supported by Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems. Windows 7 is not yet supported by MSQ-PC.
For technical assistance please contact the JDSU Technical Assistance Center (TAC) at:
- 1-866-228-3762 - United States
- 1-317-614-8051 - Worldwide
- E-mail the CATV TAC at email@example.com