Next Generation Carrier Ethernet Test Solution
T-BERD 6000A is a compact and lightweight test platform designed for all phases of network lifecycle from the installation to the maintenance of fiber networks. Modular in design, the T-BERD 6000A offers an extensive portfolio of test functionality for multiple network layers.
A single Multi-Services Application module provides an integrated solution for Ethernet, SONET/SDH, and higher-layer tests. Optical Modules allow thorough testing of short-haul, long-haul, FTTx, CWDM, and high speed 40Gbps networks.
- Compact, lightweight, rugged, and highly integrated platform
- Multi-layer network solution from physical to services layer
- Visual fault locator and lost test set functions are available on the base unit to improve the application module free space.
- Next Generation Carrier Ethernet Test Solution
- Backwards compatible with existing MTS-5000 optical modules.
- Lightweight platform: only 2.4kg/5.3 lbs.
- Large 8.4 inch transreflective TFT color display improves viewing under any conditions.
- Intuitive graphical user interface with touchscreen
- Long battery life using smart Lithium ion cell.
- Connection checker with VFL, laser source, power meter, ORL, Loss Test Set and video inspection scope options.
- Built-in optical talkset option for communicating along the fiber.
- Remotely controlled (Ethernet/IP)
- Fast data transfer via USB, Ethernet port and 1GB extended memory.
- Comprehensive suite of PC software tools for post-processing of test results with FiberTrace (OFS-100) and FiberCable (OFS-200).