With its market-leading 9 second CAT-6A certification time per cable, the JDSU Certifier40G saves users 30 minutes each time they test 150 CAT-6A cables (com¬pared to current solutions) and optimizes installer productivity.
The revolutionary Touch2 design, with an intuitive touch screen at both ends, makes using the Certifier40G the easiest cable tester ever. A full screen at both ends minimizes the walking time for users in the field by initiating, viewing, and storing tests from either side of a link or channel. Unlike legacy testers, dual-ended fiber tests let installers at each test end quickly determine the problem cable. Minimize time spent transferring results off the tester with the capacity to store more than 2,000 full CAT-6A graph results.
The next-generation measurement engine can measure above and beyond the frequency limitations of current testers, ensuring many years of productive service. The Certifier40G can measure frequencies for all current and future cabling standards required for copper cables.
The JDSU Certifier40G drives maximum value with a flexible, cost-effective permanent link design, field-rugged casing, and simple modular upgrade path. The identical local and remote units simplify inventory and repair. The wide frequency range of the base feature set eliminates further licensing costs when upgrading to new technologies.
- Improves installer productivity by eliminating unnecessary walking between local and remote units, with a Touch2 system that lets them view and analyze test results at both ends
- Protects your investment with the most advanced tester available that certifies beyond TIA-568 CAT-6A/ISO Class-FA 11801 standards, with a 2000 MHz measurement frequency
- Quickly increases the productivity of new and experienced installers using the revolutionary large touch screen with an intuitive user interface
- Accelerates testing and saves 30 minutes each time 150 CAT-6A cables are tested
- Revolutionary large touch screen at both test ends reduces walking time
- Complete TIA 568/ISO 11801 Copper certification and Tier I Fiber certification
- Future-proof 2000 MHz test frequencies
- Fastest CAT-6A/Class-FA and Tier I Fiber Pass/Fail test
- Level-IV accuracy over the full Class-FA spectrum
- Integrated planning software
- Optional integrated fiber end-face inspection