Cloud computing, data center consolidation, virtualization, distributed and mobile applications are just some of the fundamental shifts which are
occurring in enterprises and governments. As applications, content, and data shift to the cloud, the network plays an increasingly critical role. PacketPortal helps ensure business success, providing more insight for IT administrators and data center operators to understand the interactions between users, applications and networks.
- Capture real-time analysis of user experience when interacting with hosted applications
- Precisely pin-point specific network issues impacting application or data base transactions
- Identify potential security risks by monitoring for known specific signatures inside payload data
- Eliminate overlay networks for intelligence gathering by using in-band communication
- Maximize port count by enabling in-line filtering, without using dedicated span ports or performance impacts.
- Measures and analyzes application performance for transactions, for comparisons to baselines and thresholds
- Identifies abnormal latencies in the infrastructure, isolating problems to a specific links or servers
- Delivers alerts on any performance deterioration to existings systems to track and report
- Perform proactive intrusion detection; rapidly isolate vulnerabilities through real time signature matching
- Empower existing network devices such as Ethernet switches, IP routers, Firewalls, servers and other appliances
- Open API enables easy data feed integration into existing IT monitoring systems
- Centralized management and collection software easily installs into existing data center infrastructure
- Secure, encrypted, self-configuring in-band communication channel