A component of the JDSU NetComplete Service Assurance portfolio, the QT-200 xDSL & Triple-Play probe provides an unsurpassed ability to pre-qualify, provision, maintain, and troubleshoot DSL triple-play services as well as copper loop and POTS lines.
Testing can be performed toward the customer premises and also toward the DSL network. The QT-200 probe provides a very cost-effective solution for optimizing service providers' DSL call management capabilities, reducing MTTR and eliminating the need for visits to the customer premises for fault finding.
- Reduces operational costs by eliminating erroneous dispatches.
- Improves MTTR, reducing customer churn.
- Copper and xDSL service level testing, including VoIP and IPTV analysis.
- Patented, single-ended, wideband copper test technology eliminates costly dual-ended testing requirements.
- JDSU's robust NetAnalyst Test Management Software allows for comprehensive test scheduling and results management.
- Open XML API for integration with existing OSS infrastructures.
- xDSL service pre-qualification, provisioning, and troubleshooting.
- Data, IPTV and VoIP troubleshooting.
- Fault diagnosis and fault finding capabilities provide accurate fault demarcation between the CPE, access network, central office (CO), core network, and ISPs.
- ADSL, ADSL2+ (AoP and AoI) and G.SHDSL service testing.
- Service testing into the network to the ISP or to the video multiplexer.
- Service testing out to the end user (customer premises).
- Single-ended, patented Frequency Domain Reflectometry (FDR) measurements.
- Analog voice over POTS interface with PESQ measurements.
- VoIP over DSL and Ethernet interfaces with PESQ and/or E-model measurements.
- VoIP control plan capture and decode for SIP.
- IPTV channel change emulation and ETSI TR 101 290 section 5 testing.