SMART Optical Test Kits contains all of the tools, including instruments and accessories, necessary to perform professional-grade power or loss tests in the field. Each OMK-55 kit contains a combination of instruments that are specifically designed to meet your needs.
- The kit allows you to have all the tools you need on site when you need them.
- The hard or soft carrying case allows for easy organization, protection, and transporting of your instruments and accessories.
- These kits are universal test kits and can be mixed and matched to suit your testing application, thus meeting all of your testing challenges.
- Each OMK-55 kit includes an OLP-55 SMART Optical Power Meter, a high-performance optical power meter for installing and maintaining singlemode and multimode cables and networks.
- Each OMK-55 kit also includes an OLS-55 SMART Optical Laser Source. The OLS-55 offers greater flexibility and higher accuracy for installing and maintaining multimode datacom networks and LANs as well as for maintaining and repairing singlemode fibers in communications, telecommunications, and CATV-multimedia networks.
- Your OMK-55 kit may also include an OLA-55 SMART Optical Level Attenuator. The OLA-55 offers applications for up to 40 Gbps systems.
- An extended number of calibration wavelengths for the highest performance range in the industry.
- A USB port for remote operation as well as easy report generation and analysis.
- The SMARTEnergy power supply management system.
- The SMARTStar graphical user interface for fast, easy, and straightforward operation.
- Traceable measurements to NIST/PTB standards for confidence in accuracy.
- A robust, shock-proof, and splash-proof design for field operation.
- One-handed operation in the field.
- Quick start operation, requiring no warm-up time and reducing testing time.