An integral part of the NetComplete® Service Assurance portfolio, Ethernet PM Application is a carrier-class, customer proven performance management system delivering continuous - service and network monitoring. It enables service providers to proactively identify faults, quickly troubleshoot and resolve problems as well as perform trend analysis and capacity planning over time. Its highly advanced data collection, aggregation and correlation capabilities combined with its flexible reporting engine provides multiple reporting views from executive high level reports to in-depth QoS views with drilldown analysis for rapid troubleshooting.
- Correlates Quality of Service (QoS) monitoring with network performance.
- Carrier-class, multi-vendor, multi-domain network optimization system for PSTN, PBX, SS7, TDM, SONET, Optical, ATM, Frame Relay, POS/MPLS, Ethernet, PON/FTTx, and IP/VPN.
- Increases operational efficiencies by enabling rapid network segmentation and fault isolation - reducing mean time to repair (MTTR) and erroneous dispatches.
- Enables accurate measurement, trending, historical reporting and forecasting of QoS and Service Level Agreement (SLA) statistics.
- Problem detection, sectionalization and troubleshooting.
- Flexible reporting with high level and detailed QoS drilldown analysis.
- Trending analysis and capacity planning.
- SLA verification.
- Rules-based configurable collection, processing, data validation, and reporting.
- Detects service-affecting conditions with user-defined thresholds.
- Complete automation for data collection scheduling, report generation, and report distribution.
- Expert performance parameter correlation and drill-down analysis.
- Open access to data using a Internet-enabled browser graphical user interface (GUI) for all administration, configuration and report viewing, with options for automatic information transfer and e-mail delivery.
- Flexible engineering techniques for exhaust forecasting and trending components.