The WaveReady 3000 series 13 Channel DWDM Multiplexer/Demultiplexer modules can be used instead of expensive DWDM systems to conserve fiber and solve fiber exhaust problems.
13 Channel DWDM Mux/Demux modules have low-loss narrowband filters that allow 13 DWDM, 200 GHz spaced channels to be multiplexed onto a single fiber. Optical monitoring of the common fiber is possible through an SC port.
These reliable, high-performance devices interface with the DWDM transponder cards of widely available transmission equipment. Standard LGX™ casing guarantees easy deployment. An optional mounting bracket allows installation in a WaveReady 3500 DenseMount Shelf.
- Multiplexes 13 ITU, 200 GHz spaced channels onto one fiber
- Interfaces with widely available ITU transponder cards
- Can be used instead of expensive DWDM systems
- Optical monitoring of all active channels
- High isolation, low insertion loss
- Fits standard LGX configurations
- Small, compact packaging
- Passive optics, no electrical power required
- Increase network capacity using DWDM
- External optical monitoring
- Fiber conservation using passive DWDM technology