The New JDSU P5000i Digital Analysis Microscope - Quickly Certify Every Connection
JDSU Introduces the P5000i Digital Analysis Microscope
Extending industry-leading PASS/FAIL capability to
JDSU network test solutions
Have you checked the condition of your fiber optic network recently? The number-one cause for troubleshooting in optical networks is contaminated fiber connectors. The new JDSU P5000i with FiberChekPRO™ makes it fast and easy to certify that every connection in your network is optimized and future-proof. This intelligent microscope removes the guesswork from fiber inspection with reliable, objective PASS/FAIL analysis of the fibers that are the service lifelines to your customers. Guarantee your connector performance and bring your customers the best experience possible with the P5000i.
The P5000i also enables PASS/FAIL analysis with many JDSU test solutions. Easily connect it to a T-BERD®/MTS-2000/4000/6000, HST-3000, or laptop/PC via USB without the need for additional adapters.
The P5000i provides the following benefits:
- Inspect and certify fiber end face quality at the push of a button, making your technicians instant fiber experts.
- Ensure physical layer performance by guaranteeing fiber connectivity meets industry standards.
- Eliminate confusion with fast, easy, and objective testing.
- Use an intelligent scope to certify fiber performance and deliver the results to an existing JDSU test platform.
- Help your technicians get it right the first time; drive best practices, improve quality of work, and optimize workflow.
- Ensure lifetime connections and protect your network infrastructure by preventing damage to fiber optic components and systems.
JDSU is the 2011 winner of the coveted Frost & Sullivan Fiber Optics Test Equipment Market Leader Award for fiber-optic test equipment.
For more information about the P5000i and the industry's most complete product portfolio for inspecting and cleaning fiber optic connectors, visit www.jdsu.com/inspect.