JDSU Ethernet Assurance Solution Accelerates Service Activation
This industry leading, automated solution reduces turn up time for
Commercial Ethernet and Mobile Backhaul networks by >50%
JDSU Communication and Test group announce advanced features for its Ethernet Assurance test solution that helps service providers deliver the highest levels of availability and quality for high-bandwidth applications and mobile services delivered via 3G, 4G, and LTE technologies. These innovative enhancements provide operators with the critical data, analysis, and performance metrics that quickly and thoroughly identify and help eliminate service-affecting issues and costly service level agreement (SLA) violations before they reach the end user.
Specifically, the JDSU Ethernet Business and Mobile Backhaul Assurance Solution extends its existing products with enhancements which leverage industry standards, improve operator usability and reduces CapEx for providers. These enhancements will enable Ethernet Service and Wireless Backhaul Providers to rapidly deploy, monitor, and troubleshoot emerging, next-generation Ethernet Services, so subscribers can enjoy reliable, quality, and fast service.
The Ethernet Assurance Solution enables:
- Easy flow comparison and at-a-glance KPI performance through an improved workflow GUI in the NetComplete® Performance Management (PM) software
- Faster test execution for turn-up and troubleshooting from JDSU exclusive Test Access Method (TAM) enhancements
- Customers to grow the system to match their business leveraging the unique small-scale system offering
- Wireless carriers to seamlessly manage the proliferation of end-point devices connecting into their network through the support of IPv6 across the Ethernet Assurance portfolio.
- Improved standards compliance within the Test and Troubleshooting functionality to identify IEEE 802.1ad (QinQ/Stacked VLANs) within Ethernet flows.
- Leveraging installed testing equipment and reducing operational expense with ITU Y.1731 Ethernet OAM which provides a standardized method to measure network characteristics to the customer endpoint.
JDSU offers customers worldwide the confidence to successfully build, deploy, and manage Ethernet Backhaul networks in all network layers from legacy TDM to next-generation LTE. JDSU technical knowledge, innovation leadership, and experience in TDM, Carrier Ethernet, and LTE test and measurement is unmatched in the marketplace and as a result, our customers are confident that they see more and know more about their systems, their business, their customers and their options.
For more information on the JDSU Ethernet Business and Mobile Backhaul Assurance offerings, visit www.jdsu.com/backhaul. Watch the latest JDSU webinar on Ethernet Backhaul.