Milpitas, Calif., March 4, 2011 – JDSU (NASDAQ: JDSU and TSX: JDU) today announced that it will highlight solutions from its optical communications and communications test and measurement portfolios at the Optical Fiber Communication Conference/National Fiber Optics Engineers Conference (OFC/NFOEC) in Los Angeles, California from March 8-10. Conference attendees are invited to visit JDSU at booth #1401 during the event to see its latest technology offerings.
JDSU will showcase a variety of industry-leading solutions, including:
- Tunable XFP transceiver products including the new zero-chirp tunable XFP for long-haul network applications.
- New WSS products such as the Nano 50GHz WSS that lets network equipment manufacturers create higher-density optical transport blades to support evolving optical networks.
- Vertically integrated 40/100 G transmission solutions including a new 40/100 G coherent DP-QPSK receiver and a variety of 40/100 G optical transceivers designed to support high-bandwidth needs with smaller and pluggable solutions.
- New optical network test solutions for carrier Ethernet, OTN and 40G/100 G such as the ONT-600 Multi-Port Test Module with an industry-leading port density of up to 10G rates that allows four users to simultaneously use one module, further maximizing service and network quality.
- Fiber instrument test solutions including the new T-BERD-4000 with FiberComplete that combines the capabilities of 10 instruments into one, minimizing test time by 40 percent.
JDSU Speakers at OFC
During OFC/NFOEC, Brandon Collings, CTO of Optical Communications at JDSU, will present during the following sessions:
- "Spectrally Bit-Rate Flexible Optical Network Design and Operation" workshop on Monday, March 7, 8:00 – 11:00 a.m., Room 502A, Los Angeles Convention Center.
- "ROADM Switching Technologies" tutorial on Tuesday, March 8, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m., Room 406A&B, Los Angeles Convention Center.
JDSU (NASDAQ: JDSU; and TSX: JDU) innovates and markets diverse technologies that enhance the way people experience the world every day. We enable fast, high-quality communications, secure financial transactions, reliable consumer electronics, green energy, differentiated brands and a host of other solutions. We provide these solutions through three business segments: Communications Test and Measurement, Communications and Commercial Optical Products, and Advanced Optical Technologies. To learn more about JDSU please visit www.jdsu.com, www.jdsu.tv, and follow JDSU on Twitter: www.twitter.com/jdsu.
Press: Whitney Van Wyck 571-225-5054 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Investors: Michelle Levine Schwartz 408-546-4421or email@example.com