JDSU Expands PathTrak WebView with Unique, Industry-Leading Capability
JDSU Expands PathTrak™ WebView™ with Industry-Leading, Unique MACTrak™ Performance Monitoring and DSAM Field View QAM™
JDSU expands PathTrak to provide the broadest range of real-time Hybrid Fiber Coax (HFC) network performance monitoring. MACTrak data performance monitoring delivers the MACTrak Node Ranking list and historical performance data that provides hard evidence of improving or declining HFC node or carrier health. Field View QAM is the latest interactive development between PathTrak and DSAMXT delivering real-time PathTrak QAMTrak™ and MACTrak displays to technicians in the field.
Verifying in-band and in-service upstream performance helps users to assess network performance as their subscribers experience it and to avoid costly repeat fault tickets and truck rolls when fixing issues.
- MACTrak Node Ranking highlights worst-performing nodes or segments enabling users to prioritize maintenance and repairs
- Ranks nodes according to upstream performance based on subscriber experience
- MACTrak Performance History identifies upstream impairments and affected subscriber modems
- One-person DOCSIS® upstream troubleshooting for field techs with DSAMXT eliminates the need for NOC support for field groups dealing with modem installs/faults
- Enables non-interfering upstream in-band and in-service troubleshooting with DSAMXT
- Reduces OpEx through streamlined operations and repair
For more information, refer to the MACTrak and PathTrak WebView V3.0 literature or visit the PathTrak page on jdsu.com.