JDSU Adds All-in-One Bonded DSL Testing to HST-3000
The Industry’s Most Complete Triple-Play Services Tester for the Outside Plant
The JDSU HST-3000 handheld services tester now features the latest Broadcom Corporation chipset and the ability to test bonded-pair ADSL2+/VDSL2 by terminating both pairs of a bonded group. In one module, the HST-3000 also supports ADSL1, ADSL2, ADSL2+, and VDSL2, making it easy for technicians to switch between testing bonded and non-bonded services without having to swap modules.
The HST-3000 module provides several important benefits that make it ideal for field technicians who install and maintain access networks and high-bit-rate IP video and triple-play services.
- Helps save money and reduce repeat faults with triple-play services testing in one universal xDSL module that covers ADSL1, ADSL2, ADSL2+, VDSL2, Bonded ADSL, and bonded VDSL
- Verifies correct pair-bonding and provisioning, tests both pairs simultaneously
- Provides investment protection in both CPE and DSLAM equipment, compatible with the widest range of chipset manufacturers (Broadcom, Infineon, Ikanos/Conexant, and Texas Instruments)
- Reduces troubleshooting time enabling users to segment single-line performance issues of a dual-pair bonded group and segment pairs requiring further troubleshooting
- Provides Bits-per-Tone, Hlog, and Quiet Line Noise graphing, which are key for identifying bridged tap, noise, and pair balance problems
For more information on the new HST-3000 module, visit our website.